introduction
min-niee-@bs
If you want to fight
I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
[mcfly]
-
Wednesday, August 24, 2005/ 4:05 PM
AAAAAAAAAH.
I cannot get Mr. Gorgeous outta my mind.
He is SO SO SO SO DAMN LOVELY.

He rocks my socks! :DD
Bla.
I hate this fucking school I was enrolled in 3 years and 8 months ago okay.
Disgusting principal and apathetic teachers.
Fuck. you. all.
Of course there are a FEW really nice teachers there. Like KuahBee's 3 sisters. Mdm Lee. Mr Tan. Mr Er. Really nice. (:
However I'm fucking nauseated by a few other.
Like for fuck's sake, go trim your nose hair\ armpit hair before stepping out of the bathroom.
And HAH. don't stick your nose so high up. A bird might just fly pass and aim its faeces at your nostrils. LOL
Mr. Gorgeous.
AH. Im so happy he exists.
So happy I thought I will faint.
:DDDDD
0 bothered.